Since I generally like to post about how I feel, things that I see or that happen, or that I learn during my runs, I haven't been posting much recently. Not because I haven't been running, but because the most exciting thing I've learned while running recently is that Nickelodeon shows Full House reruns at 5:00 & 5:30 a.m. on weekdays...
It's just not fun to write posts about treadmill runs - there's only so much you can say. And it's boring to read it over and over again, so to save all you wonderful people from the monotony, I haven't been posting on weekdays.
If you're wondering, though, I have managed to settle into a schedule nicely:
- Monday & Fridays
- Sleep in 'til 6am, begin normal day;
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdays:
- 1st alarm at 4:30am. Roll over & eat a mini Clif bar and drink a glass of water. Lay in bed until next alarm goes off;
- 2nd alarm at 4:45am. Get out of bed, wash face, feed cats, get dressed & get ready to run
- Start running (or elliptical if it's Wednesday) by 5:10am, finish by 6am;
- Begin rest of the day.
- Up early (actual alarm time depends on distance to be covered).
- Sleep in until I wake up on my own.
So that's it. I'll probably only be posting about once a week - after my "long" runs on Saturdays - for a while, unless something unusual happens during the week.