“A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” - Walt Disney

Monday, September 24, 2012

Did you know...

... that there is a Facebook page AND a Twitter account for this blog?  You can use either the buttons at the top of the right sidebar or the links below to "Like" and "Follow" either account so you'll know when there's a new post!




What if you don't use Facebook or Twitter?  Would you prefer Google Friend Connect?  Or perhaps follow the RSS feed with a reader of your choice?  Any chance you think I'm cool enough to have new posts delivered straight to your email inbox?  All of those options are available on the left sidebar.  I hope you'll use at least one of them!

I know that sometimes I'm not very good about updating or writing particularly scintillating posts - but a lot of my friends are!  And their running blogs are listed over on the right sidebar - check them out if you have a minute. Do you have a running blog you'd like me to follow/share?  Let me know by posting a comment with your link and I'll check it out - I'm always on the lookout for new fun and inspiring blogs to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment