“A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” - Walt Disney

Friday, April 12, 2013

Something Borrowed - And Something New!

Did you notice the newest addition to the page?  Check out the right sidebar for the "Places I've Raced" Interactive Google Map - I think it's pretty cool!  Here's a screen-shot of what the map looks like when you click on the link:


I "borrowed" the idea for the map from a friend who has a travel blog with her road trips mapped out.  I love the idea of visually seeing where I've raced, so I of course had to do one myself!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I agree, it's neat to see a visual of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, Jenny, and if I borrow it, will credit you. It looks challenging though. Internet man. So hard.

    ReplyDelete