“A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” - Walt Disney

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Haven't Lost Anyone Yet!

This past Saturday was Week 10 of our Galloway Group training.  I can't believe it - seems like just last week I was writing this post, worrying about all the responsibilities of being a PGL, and most specifically worrying about losing someone while we were out on a run.

Of course, my fears were unfounded and we haven't lost anyone yet!  I am astounded by the size of our pace group - we are 14 members strong!  And though we are 14 very different people, we've bonded well.  There's always something interesting to talk about because of our diversity, and we're all very supportive of each other.  I couldn't be more pleased with our progress as an overall group.

So, while our group name may be "Lost In Pace," I'm very relieved we haven't lived up to that moniker!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment