“A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” - Walt Disney

Monday, February 9, 2015

2015 WDW Marathon Weekend Races in Pictures

I'll spare y'all the details of my lackluster races...long story short - I got to see and spend time with great friends and family, both during and outside of the races, and I earned awesome bling, which were my two real goals for the weekend.  So, to make things less boring, I'm just doing a weekend recap in pictures...


At the Expo on Thursday morning



My 10K outfit - Mary Poppins inspired
Dad & me before the 10K on Friday morning
  

Some of the group before the Half Saturday morning - it was cold!


My Half Marathon outfit - Minnie
Nikki & Me in front of Cinderella's Castle


My bling from the 10K & Half


We saw a bride arrive at the Wedding Chapel
Tea @ The Grand Floridian Saturday post-race

CheEARed for friends and family during the Full Marathon on Sunday morning

Day at Magic Kingdom with the family on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment