“A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” - Walt Disney

Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Race of the Season is in 2 Days!

It's here!  My first 5K of this training season is in 2 days, and I feel pretty good about it - so please send positive thoughts my way on Saturday morning!
Had a shorter run this evening at 2.5 miles, and the first at the new 3:4 pace, which I must say I really like - I feel like I'm pushing myself a little more than going at the 1:2 pace, but not too much like the 1:1 on Tuesday.

Today's stats:
  • 0.55mi walk
  • 2.51mi run; 34:17min; 13:40min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment