“A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” - Walt Disney

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Feet Hurt!

I felt great after Saturday's relay (race report coming soon), but I was still,  for some reason, dreading today's 3.5 mile run.  But I went out and did it.  My body and legs feel fine, but man, oh man, are my feet killing me right now!  Not sure why, but I'm guessing they're still tender from the race?  Oh well, tomorrow (or Thursday) is another day (or training run).
Today's stats:
  • 0.54mi warm-up walk
  • 3.5mi run; 46:06min; 13:10min/mi

No comments:

Post a Comment