“A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” - Walt Disney

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sick of Being Sick!


As I lie here in bed, having barely moved for the last 48 hours, all I can think of is that I'm sick of being sick.  I feel like I've been run over by a steamroller, and had my head split open with a jackhammer, all at once.  And to top it off, I missed two training runs this week (6 missed miles) - which is really what has me the most upset!  I'm hoping that with one more full day of bed rest and continuing my strict regimin of DayQuil, NyQuil, orange juice, and chicken soup, I'll be back in decent shape by the end of the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment